南瓜园

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2712|回复: 2

保证你没看过的笑话。亲身经历

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-28 19:24:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1、高中生物老师外号“克隆人”,人很好脾气也很好,经常和我们开玩笑。一次讲到科学家发现DNA的双螺旋结构的时候,一哥们低声问道:“为什么DNA是双螺旋结构?”。答曰:“科学家发现的,双螺旋结构具有稳定性,这就和人用脚走路不用手走路是一样的,你能告诉我为什么吗?”这时一个雷人的声音出现了:“那是害怕撒尿的时候撒到脸上。”全班哗然。

2、还是老师的问题。高二班主任是学校的“四大恶人”之一。第一堂课,他在黑板上写板书,写了几个字问同学们看得见吗。由于字小,同学们都说看不见。完事后他就把字扩大了一些,继续问大家看的见吗?后面的少数人还说看不见。这哥们又把字扩大了一些,这个时候已经是足够大了,肯定能看见了。他仍旧继续问了句看得见吗?后面的几个哥们仍旧起哄:“看不见”。老师又是一句经典的话语诞生:看不见!看不见!看不见让你爸回去给你买个望远镜。”差点笑死。

3、大学五一长假没事干,和几个朋友去西安玩。坐火车去的,车上人很多,加之又是逃票,我们几个人都找张报纸坐在打开水附近的过道上。大约12点的时候,有个老头过来打水,由于过道很窄,我就站了起来。可能是累的关系,我另外一个哥们就没站起来。老头的屁股就对着他的脑袋,大约不到15厘米。忽然老头脖子一缩,腰僵硬了一下,一个很响的屁放了出来,气流都把衬衫吹的微微晃动起来。我这哥们当时就迥然了,在西安的好几天都没吃好饭。得出的结论是:声音的传播速度要比人的反应快很多。

先写这三个,待续。望大家顶起来

Guarantee you haven't seen a joke.experience
1, high school biology teacher nickname "clone", people are very good temper is also very good, often joking with us.Once the DNA found about scientists double helix structure, a the elder brothers whispers: "why DNA double helix structure is?".Answer yue: "scientists discovered, the double helix structure stability, it is a human hand feet don't walk is same, can you tell me why?"Then a shocking voice appeared: "that is afraid to face when urinating Sarah."When the class.
2, or the teacher's question.Senior high school teacher in charge is the school's "four the wicked" one.The first lesson, he wrote on the blackboard blackboard writing, writing a few word ask the classmates see?Due to the word, the classmates all say little to see.Afterward he gave word expanded some, continue to ask everyone see?The few people also said behind invisible.This elder brothers and put the word expanded some, this time had been enough big, affirmation can see.He continued to ask a sentence visible?The lads still behind noise: "see".The teacher is a classic words birth: see!Can't see!See let you dad back to you buy a telescope."Almost smile dead.
3, university may holiday has no matter stem, and a few friends go to xi 'an to play.Going by train, the person be many, plus another interview a couple of us find newspaper sitting near the aisle on open water.About 12 point, an old man came to draw water, because corridor is very narrow, I stood up.May be tired of the relationship, I another elder brothers just don't stand up.The old man to the bottom of his head, less than about 15 centimeters.Suddenly the old man shrinks, waist stiff neck up, a very loud fart was released, the shirt of airflow blows jolted slightly.I this elder brothers then dramatically, several days in the city didn't eat a good meal.The conclusion is drawn that the spread of voice faster than people's reaction much quicker.
First, write the three remaining.Hope everybody top up
发表于 2011-5-28 21:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
[s:18]
发表于 2018-1-26 15:41:51 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

请大家牢记南瓜园网址 www.nan2008.com

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南瓜园

GMT+8, 2024-9-12 23:26 , Processed in 0.145975 second(s), 19 queries .